Saturday, September 22, 2012

PAJAMAS FOR ALL!

No matter how old we are ... we always love our snuggly pajamas. 

one of my favorite things to do each night is to put on a pair of my snuggly pajamas, snuggle with a blanket and watch TV and play on the internet. 
Right  now we are watching "Quest For Fire" ...not a favorite...but being the only girl in the house I do watch a lot of guy shows and now I am at the point where I actually enjoy them. This one isn't enjoyable ...more of a tolerating...but still I feel peaceful and it makes me happy that everyone else is happy to watch. This movie is really a stretch of the imagination as I definitely don't think I came from monkeys or primative men... I was made in the image of God.  What I wouldn't do to watch a Doris Day movie like Pillow Talk or the Glass Bottom Boat. :) I grabbed the newest blanket I just made ...one huge rainbow of colors granny square blanket , tossed the unfolded laundry in the dining room and I am just relaxing until I decide to go to bed for the night. I love Pajamas they help me get ready to unwind from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment