Saturday, December 29, 2012

I 've got the Recipe for That!

If you really want to have a smooth running home, as a Mom I can't say enough about having good recipes and organizing these and make meal plans, inventory, pricing etc.. for your families food needs. My husband and I love to cook together and we love love Love to pull out yesterdays chicken and make it into a great dish for the next day! In order to be successful I feel you need to arm yourself with some great recipes. You can have chicken sandwiches or you can make an exotic dish with just a few simple ingredients and well planning. To help you out I listed on the side bar some of the sites I enjoy going to for meal planning... SCROLL, scroll, scroll all the way down! I suggest you copy and paste them in a email to yourself and then print them out so if you are in a dash you can look through these rather quickly. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment