Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Tupperware Site is Frugal

I remarried and moved into a rural area and there
was just not the money here that I was used to or a  job I could do and still extreme coupon so I chose to start a career with Tupperware as it fulfills all the dreams of a serious couponer, Organizing, keeping
your food fresh, meals, etc...

Perfect solution for me... as I also desprately needed the hours to dedicate to researching deals and clipping coupons.

A bonus was Tupperware Brands also owns Beauticontrol and since I was a professional make up artist for 20 years this also was another great way to save money and to MAKE MONEY!

I share some of my couponing and frugal tips on my site ck it out http://www.My2.Tupperware.com/RuthPople and ck out my other site http://www.beautipage.com/RuthPople a easy way to shop and have your items delivered right to your door!

I am building a team of couponers who want to be in business for yourself. Call me to join in 1-315-439-7027

No comments:

Post a Comment