Monday, December 31, 2012

Why the blog?

Hi everyone...

On the eve of the new year 2013 approaching fast I wanted to open the doors with a new blog to connect with everyone as much as possible. What do I do online? I am a socialite really and know everyone and honestly I just love people and love to help everyone I can. I do a little of this and a little of that ... (tupperware, couponing, homesteading, Publicity, Believer in Jesus, mom, comic,  yadda, yadda ) I want to encourage you to subscribe to my blog and to encourage your friends to do the same. I will share as much as I can to help all of us on the net and to keep us all plugged in. I hope you find this a blessing to your life and I pray for each one of you. May God bless you richly is my prayer.

- Ruthie Pople

No comments:

Post a Comment