Saturday, January 26, 2013

Zola Levitt Ministries on twitter




I wanted to spotlight a great show to watch on Daystar.com which is Zola Levitt Ministries and to ask all of my friends to follow @ZolaLevitt on twitter. I am http://www.Twitter.com/R47R if you would like to follow me as well.

I have followed this ministry for years and it is just wonderful and you will learn a lot about the Jewish history as a Born Again Christian with our roots there as the Jewish People brought us the gospel through the birth of Jesus Christ. You can watch Daystar 24/7 right on your computer as you are facebooking, or tweeting .. I just listen all day. Take a few minutes today and sign up for twitter and chat with me follow @ZolaLevitt (or if you are already on twitter !) and please share this post with your friends all over the net. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment