Monday, February 25, 2013

Thank you @TabaneroHot

We want to personally Thank Tabanero Hot Sauce to their goodness to us. We have been raving at my house about how good Tabanero Hot sauce is ... and now we have even more at our house to share with friends... I was outside today looking at my Turkeys and Chickens as we do raise our own meat and eggs and was thinking about what I could prepare to fix them. Although we will probably sell all of these birdies at the bird auction and not eat them as if your birds have been running around they tend to taste like Rubber and these guys have been getting a lot of exercise. We found that unless you bought the Cornish Meat birds all the rest of them are too "Rubbery" to eat.. ask any old farmer! But with my garden planning I am planning on great salsa etc.. to can and Tabanero would be awesome in this! You can join in the conversations on twitter with @TabaneroHot you will love this company they are in touch with their consumers!


http://myclassicgarage.com/fr/b5b21338bc
Win a dream car! .... go to  the above link  ;)

Once again ... I am talking about Magnum PI ... in my Vintage TV review....  Here we have Higgins practicing. You can have so much fun with your kids watching "VINTAGE TV" pick a few shows from Netflix , redbox, Hulu you can usually get a month free with all of these pick the one you find works best for your family. 

.........................................................................................................................................
Have you been watching all the news on the new Pope? We have been talking to many people about the biblical implications of this. Many believe that this is the last Pope. We are born again Christians and as a serious student of the Bible I am searching the Scriptures on this. I am interested in listening to what Daystar.com and TBN.org will have on this. 
I would like to encourage you to read the Bible for yourself and to search the Scriptures. Also when listening to people about biblical things be wise... I always go to the oldest person in my church who has walked the walk ... and tried and proven sound doctrine churches like Assembly of Gods.. there are a lot of voices out there and if you pray God is faithful, but if you don't know where to start these are good places so you don't get caught up with crazy stuff..  Get in a good church and be involved with your family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment