Sunday, February 10, 2013

Welcome Sunday! Meet Pastor Randy Morrison!

 It is so important as moms and dads to be right with the Lord. I get asked tons of questions about God and I want to help my friends to learn for themselves, like Sid Roth has a book... they thought for themselves... I told my son... you need to read the Bible for yourself and study it diligently so that when people start sharing a bunch of BUNK with you, you will know it, Kind of like when you study a diamond when people show you a fake you will know it. I am not afraid to look at what other people believe.. but I have been saved for over 40 years and I know that I know.. that I know.. what I believe... why? Because I  have spent hours and hours in diligent study of the Word of God. 
We must all do the sames especially as we see the soon return of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Here is a great resource. .. the ministry of Randy Morrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment