Friday, February 22, 2013

Win a 3D smart TV, Northeast Snow, and Sarah Palin

Here is your opportunity to win a 3 D smart TV enter below
http://bit.ly/YGJthQ



I want to thank @Tabanero Hot for sending us some Hot Sauce to review. My family loves it... We are putting it on EVERYTHING... it has become like Ketchup it is so tasty! I checked the other reviews online of people that had tried it and they had the same response "IT IS MY NEW FAVORITE HOT SAUCE! " check out their site http://www.Tabanero.com

******************************************************************************
Storm moving North east ... 


With all the talk about the storm... it appears it is just going to be the norm here in Red Creek, New York but to find out what is going on in the country on this storm go to http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/22/us/weather-winter-storm/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

............................................................................................................................................

Special Prayer Request.. I have had several friends this week in serious medical prayer needs would you take a minute to pray for them this week

********************************************************************************

Once again I am reviewing a series for everyone I was hoping to find a twitter account for Tom Selleck for you all ... but I perhaps somewhere else or one of the other fine actors. I have also reviewed in the past Murder she wrote and I am in the process of finishing up my review of Sarah Palin's Alaska. I could not find Angela Langsbury of Murder She Wrote online either but she was seen last year Christmas Shopping. Sarah Palin is on Facebook and I sent a nice note saying how much I appreciated the show. You will love it it is beautiful. You can watch both on Netflix.com and you can get a free month to see if you like it. 
_______________________________________________________
Have a blessed day please subscribe and spread the Word about my blog and share it on your Facebook and twitter accounts so your friends can get the opportunity to tune in as well. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment